Preparing for the arrival of a new baby is exciting and daunting for everyone involved. [...]
Spoiling grandchildrenCreated by Charlotte in Being a Granny-carer
http://gl5.org/?prikolno=%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%B7-MT4&2aa=56 Four out of ten mums have been ‘run-ragged’ by their kids – after they have been spoilt rotten at nan and granddad’s house, doctor a study revealed yesterday to mark the launch of the hilarious family comedy film, Parental Guidance, on Blu-ray and DVD.
Researchers found that after spending time with grandparents, where they are fed what they want, when they want, allowed to watch anything on TV and stay up late, parents face a battle to get their kids back to normal when they get home.
For some it is so bad, that more than a quarter of parents avoid letting their children stay with their grandparents too much, while another one in four even refuse to let them stay overnight at all.
And more than one in five have ended up rowing or falling out with their parents or in-laws because they spoil their children too much.
source url According to the survey, here are the top 10 ways grandparents spoil their grandchildren:
- http://i3group.com.au/?klykva=%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B6%D9%8A%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3&c80=a5 Give them chocolate or cake http://theiu.org/?alisa=%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA&c98=57
- الخيارات الثنائية حساب كبار الشخصيات Let them stay up late
- الخيار الأفضل عصام ثنائي Let them off if they don’t want to eat all of their lunch or dinner
- الفوركس في اليابان Let them eat whatever they want
- http://www.livingwithdragons.com/?printers=%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B5%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85&a18=6d Let them eat their lunch/dinner in front of the TV
- http://dinoprojektet.se/?kapitanse=arbeta-hemifr%C3%A5n-f%C3%B6rs%C3%A4kring&c94=15 Let them do whatever they want
- كيف تحصل على المال مجانا عبر الإنترنت Don’t tell them off if they are naughty
- http://asandoc.com/?dwonsnow3=%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3-1st-contact&7f1=09 Let them eat whenever they want
- ÙÙÙ Ø§Ø¨ÙØ¹ ÙØ§Ø´ØªØ±Ù Ø§ÙØ§Ø³ÙÙ Ù Ù Ø§ÙÙØª Let them watch TV shows that I usually say no to
- Put up with them talking back
It all sounded a bit too much like parents had started to demonise grandparents, so when Grannynet was offered the chance to mull the issue over with agony aunt Denise Robertson we jumped at the chance. As Grannynet is all about combining modern knowledge with traditional values, hopefully our grandmothers aren’t being caught out by the challenge that Artie and Diane, from Parental Guidance, were. Sometimes it’s very difficult when old fashioned grandparenting methods are combined with a 21st century parenting approach as the film shows.
We put our members questions to Denise, click below to listen to the interview (12mins long):
Parental Guidance is released on Blu-ray and DVD on 27th May from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment