How well do you know your monarchs? This is a super game which comes [...]
Young at Heart Show: free tickets for Grannynetters!Created by Charlotte in Age: At School, Age: Baby & Toddler, Age: Pre-school, Things to do
http://www.greensteve.com/?armjanin=%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%AD%D9%8A&574=9c الخيارات الثنائية للنوبي The Young at Heart Show is a lifestyle show for modern, active over 50s.
الخيارات الثنائية للنوبي VENUE DATES & TIME: 5-6 October, Alexandra Palace, London 10:30 am – 5:30 pm (doors open at 10am)
Exclusive Grannynet offer – free tickets!
http://1conn.com/?binarforexar=ШЁЩ†Щѓ-Ш§Щ„Ш±ЩЉШ§Ш¶-ШЄШЇШ§Щ€Щ„-Ш§ШіЩ‡Щ… You can request your free tickets via www.youngatheartshow.com/freetickets, entering the promotional code http://sejrup-it.dk/?centosar=%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9&9a3=c6 Grannynet. There is limited availability so please do sign up as soon as possible. Free entrance for kids and free parking.
go site A fun, family day out with 200 quality exhibitors, live entertainment, free masterclasses, catwalk fashion shows, talks, food and a kids’ play area.
- London Military Wives Choir – Opening the show on both days
- Magic Circle member and professional magician Nicholas Einhorn
- Swinging 60s Band
- Q&A with Esther Rantzen
Health & beauty
- Make Up Facelift demonstration with celebrity make-up artist Ariane Poole
- Elemis Spa Bus
- Health & Fitness Classes – Tai Chi, Pilates, Yoga and Zumba
- Catwalk Shows from leading designers
- Fashion stalls – the opportunity to meet the designers and other fashion outlets
- Cookery Demonstrations from professional chefs
- Food Marketplace – Stalls selling delicious treats
- Wine Tasting with Jaspar Corbett
Free Seminars and 100′s of Exhibitors
- Finance & Legal
- Arts, Culture & Entertainment
- Home & Interiors
- Property & Motoring
- Health & Fitness
- Fashion & Beauty
Free kids’ play area
- Soft play
- Bouncy Castle
- Activities – games, song & dance, arts & crafts, story time