Sometimes it can seem a bit daunting, all those photos stuck on our cameras and [...]
The GrAy-Team is drafted in at Tesco Phone ShopCreated by Lisa in Technology
تصفح حول هذا الموقع كيف تربح المواقع المال A nationwide hit squad of tech-savvy over 50s store staff has been assembled by Tesco Phone Shop to cut through the jargon and give it to older customers straight.
منتد الاسهم السعودية In an initiative that looks to do away with tech-speak and the hard selling clichés of the mobile store assistant, order a pilot scheme is today being launched by the retailer to help older customers with technology advice and purchases.
اتبع الموقع Research has shown that many older generation shoppers feel bamboozled by jargon, generic confused by contract and tariff options, medstore and generally feel that sales assistants in some retailers don’t understand which phone fits their lifestyle.
تعليقه هنا In talking to over 50s, Tesco Phone Shop also discovered:
- They are more daunted by the prospect of buying a mobile phone than seeing their doctor or bank manager
- Despite 54% of tech-savvy over 50s using a mobile phone daily, taking the car to the garage or negotiating insurance are preferable to technology shopping for many
- Almost half (48%) say they feel bamboozled by jargon used by technology store staff
- 43% feel sales assistants don’t understand them when it comes to their needs and what fits their lifestyle
- Two in five feel patronised, uncomfortable or nervous when trying to buy new technology
- Almost a third (28%) avoid high street technology shops all together and shop online despite a large proportion of older consumers enjoying technology and its benefits
- Two thirds feel it is important to be up to speed with tech and over half (54%) enjoy learning about new advancements
توصيات الاسهم السعودية In recognition of the unique talents of its older staff, Tesco Phone Shop has trained an elite team of ‘Super Silvers’ to tackle these issues.
http://asect.org.uk/?ilyminaciya=%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%AB-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9&724=13 The crack team of eight will take their expertise back to their individual stores to lead the way in helping their colleagues understand the needs of older customers. If the pilot scheme is a success it will be rolled out across the store network.
Sam Perkins, Tesco Phone Shop Director said: “We know that mobile is far from just a youth market, so we wanted to take a different approach to phone retailing. We’re seeing more and more tech-savvy older customers who want to get their hands on the latest gadgets, but they’re not always getting the customer service they need. Technology can present all sorts of challenges for a customer: specifications, functionality, modifications; all changing at a fast pace, not to mention the jargon. Through our Super Silvers initiative we want to ensure that buying a mobile phone is as easy as choosing your breakfast cereal and isn’t an uncomfortable experience for any of our customers.”
Enrolled from the retailer’s workforce across the UK, the Super Silvers will be breaking it down for customers in a series of straight-talking, no-nonsense unboxing videos on the Tesco Phone Shop blog: blog.phone-shop.tesco.com.