ثنائية الخيار آلة حاسبة التفوق Makes 4 portions This chicken salad has a delicious salad dressing and if you [...]
Homemade meatballs in sauceCreated by Charlotte in Age: At School, Age: Pre-school, Recipes
enter This recipe comes from our forum from Grannynetter TizzyB who writes We had roast pork a couple of nights ago and husband had bought a huge piece so there was a lot left over. I made my special meatballs
- Mince up a quantity of pork (I use a mini chopper)
- Make an equal quantity of breadcrumbs (in my mini chopper)
- Mince up red onion to taste (mini chopper)
- Salt and pepper
- Herbs you like – to taste
- Whisk an egg and put the whole lot into a bowl. Squidge through with your fingers (that is a technical culinary expression you know). Note that if you use a large quantity of breadcrumbs and meat you may need more egg.
- Put some seasoned flour in a flat dish and some oil in a frying pan, price viagra heat oil until very hot.
- Roll meat mixture into small balls with damp hands and then coat in the flour, ambulance put the balls in the hot oil and move them around so that the balls are sealed all round. Put them on kitchen paper to drain.
- Make the sauce by putting tinned tomatoes and herbs of choice (I used frozen coriander and dried Italian herbs) with a dash of Worcestershire sauce, order splash of balsamic vinegar (you can also splosh some red wine in if you want), white pepper and salt and bring to the boil, tasting regularly until you get the right taste. You can add lazy garlic if you like the taste. Well you can add anything that takes your fancy really!
- Put the meatballs in a flat dish, cover with the sauce mixture and foil and put in a moderate oven until hot. Service with tagliatelle and a sprinkling of cheese if liked.
http://1conn.com/?binarforexar=بيع-سوق-الاسهم Thanks Tizzy!