Yes, it’s National Pudding Day on 9th November. So to help [...]
Cadbury creme egg chocolate browniesCreated by Lisa in Age: At School, Recipes
Easter is just around the corner, so try these rather scrumptious Cadbury creme egg chocolate brownies.
Kids and adults alike will be swooning over this totally indulgent extravaganza!
We can guarantee there will be a queue to lick the bowl!!
150g unsalted butter (cut in small cubes)
200g chopped Cadbury Bournville chocolate
100ml expresso coffee (optional)
250g golden caster sugar
1 sachet of vanilla paste
100g plain flour
4 Cadbury Creme Eggs (cut in halves)
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease and line a brownie tray with butter and baking paper.
- In a heat proof bowl melt the chocolate and butter over a pan of simmering water -make sure the bowl doesn’t touch the water.
- When all melted, take out of the bain marie and stir in the sugar, vanilla and coffee.Beat the eggs with a fork and mix them into the mixture. When smoothe fold in the sieved flour.
- Turn the mixture into the prepared tin and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and push in the Creme Egg halves.
- Put back in the oven for another 10 minutes until the mixture is set, but still a bit sticky.
- Leave to cool completely before slicing in squares and then ENJOY!
From master patissier Eric Lanlard.