Keeping the forum friendly
watch To ensure that chat flows on the forum like a good bottle of Merlot (mmm…), we thought we would outline some simple yet important guidelines on how best to contribute.موقع تداول جميع الاسهم http://theshopsonelpaseo.com/?syzen=%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B6%D9%84-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85&504=1c افضل شركة تداول اسهم
عشرة طرق لربح المال We do not moderate forum comments before they are posted as this would slow things down to a snail’s pace and do nothing but frustrate you all. We prefer to put the power in your hands and for the space to be self-regulated. So, if you would like to report a post or thread for one or more of the following reasons, click on the red triangle at the top right hand corner of the post. We will then review what’s been written and take action if needed.منتدى الفوركس العربى الخيارات الثنائية الموالية شهادات إشارة
House rules:source url
- No threats, general rudeness or slander of people, products or companies should be posted, so basically just be nice!
- No advertising. If you like a site or product we don’t mind you mentioning it, but please refrain from blatant advertising as it will be removed and it annoys our genuine Grannynetters.
- No content which is racially intolerant, sexually explicit or defamatory should be posted.
- No troublemakers. Yes there are some out there, so if you think someone is not who they say they are, or are just trying to stir things up let us know and they will be investigated (check us out… CSI: Grannynet!)
- Please note, we are unable to change your username as this can lead to a lack of trust in the Grannynet community.