Grannynet  

Go Back   THE FORUM > CATCHING UP > Celebrations
Login

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-12-2017, 07:45 AM
Resident

Default Designing a video game is not just swinging

Designing a video game is not just swinging stupidly and nasty action on a screen. It is a sweet blend of buy mu legend zen flavors that combine to create a unique and delicate aroma. Thanks to an ingenious combination of intrigue, voice-over, in-game interactions and a captivating soundtrack, MU Legend provides an unusual experience that will satisfy first-time fans as well as newcomers franchise.

Rene Veilleux, CEO and Voice Director of Verite Entertainment, said: "When I first got the call from Webzen about the voice-over for MU Legend, I was really excited because I saw that there was a lot of action and adventure in this mu zen game.

My intention was to make the voice-over grand and epic as well. My experience working with the team on MU Legend has been great. They've given me and the actors a lot of freedom to bring our own voice and vision to the game."

In order to share the passion of the artist for his work, WEBZEN cheap mu zen invites all players interested in the profile of the studio and actors to watch this interview.BY Buy cheap and fast MU Legend Zen from playerhot.com ! here now...so thanks, well done!

Tags
buy mu legend zen