Grannynet  

Go Back   THE FORUM > CATCHING UP > Introductions
Login

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-02-2017, 04:05 PM

Default Hello

Hello to all especially those people not allowed contact with their grandchildren.

I have not seen my oldest grandson since he was 2 years old and that was almost 22 years ago. I have never seen the younger one and he is 19 years old sometime this month. I am still shocked that this could have happened bit it did.

I took up genealogy as a hobby a few years ago and realized that I cannot pass down stories or details about anything.

So I wrote a book which is being privately published but it is going to be put online as there may be others, distant cousins and so on, who may also be interested as there is a famous person on my tree.

I will use my grandnsons names as key words so that they will find my book when they look themselves up.

I have dedicated the book to my 2 grandsons and also to all people who are denied their natural rights to see family and by that I mean grandparents, of course, but also grandchildren.

Best wishes to all

Last edited by aitch2o; 21-02-2017 at 04:08 PM. Reason: forgot a bit