As you will know I can be a reluctant holiday maker, but last week I spent 6 days [...]
How to be a parent and grandparentCreated by Jane Jackson in Jane Jackson's Blog
http://skylarkstudios.co.uk/?pomulyyko=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D9%84&346=1c When you are lucky enough to become a parent no-one tells you actually how to do the job.
http://www.riosmartin.com/?bilozir=%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AF%D9%89-%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84&67f=a1 We embark on what is the most important job in the world and we have no training, prostate no manual or powerpoint, prostate you just come home from hospital with this very small person who is absolutely dependant on you for all their needs.
توقعات اسعار الذهب What if you do it wrong?
الخيارات الثنائية القانونية في المملكة المتحدة That precious time of when they are little goes by in the wink of an eye, and in no time at all the are getting married and having children of their own.
موارد إضافية Here it is again, no training or manual, how on earth do you do the job of grandparent?
http://www.ac-brno.org/?pycka=%D8%B3%D8%B9%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85-%D9%81%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%89&57f=1f Here are some tips:
- Don’t dominate, suggest.
- You raised your family your way, let the parents do it their way.
- You’ve done it before let them build their own confidence.
- If you are able, be prepared to help when asked, step back when not.
- If you are estranged, try writing to the parents. Stress that it is the whole family you would like to see not just the children. Be prepared to ‘give’ a lot if you want your grandchildren back in your life.
- The situation is very delicate, NEVER lose your temper, be prepared to accept you can be wrong, agree to disagree.
- Learn to bite your tongue!
As far as me being a parent, well, both boys are now grown up and they are lovely, honest and caring boys, so I wonder if I did some of it right after all?