follow The on-screen matriarch has long held a crucial place in the television family. With their [...]
The perks of old ageCreated by Verity in Ban the Bun, Being You
get link http://parts.powercut.co.uk/?risep=%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%B5-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9&0d8=04
- Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
- In a hostage situation, you are likely to be released first.
- No one expects you to run – anywhere.
- People call at 9 PM (or 9 AM) and ask, ‘Did I wake you?’
- People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
- There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
- Things you buy now won’t wear out.
- You can eat supper at 4 PM.
- You can live without sex but not your glasses.
- You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
- You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge .
- You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room.
- You sing along with elevator music.
- Your eyes won’t get much worse .
- Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
- Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.
- Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can’t remember them either.
- Your supply of brain cells is finally down to a manageable size.
- You can’t remember where you read this list.