http://wilsonrelocation.com/?q=avp-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%B3 Ditch the stereotypical obsession with zimmer frames, arthritis stairlifts, memory loss and mortality. It is [...]
The perks of old ageCreated by Verity in Ban the Bun, Being You
التداول الاهلي السعودي اسهم http://gl5.org/?prikolno=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%86%D8%AA&958=b6
- Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
- In a hostage situation, you are likely to be released first.
- No one expects you to run – anywhere.
- People call at 9 PM (or 9 AM) and ask, ‘Did I wake you?’
- People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
- There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
- Things you buy now won’t wear out.
- You can eat supper at 4 PM.
- You can live without sex but not your glasses.
- You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
- You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge .
- You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room.
- You sing along with elevator music.
- Your eyes won’t get much worse .
- Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.
- Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.
- Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can’t remember them either.
- Your supply of brain cells is finally down to a manageable size.
- You can’t remember where you read this list.