here There was a large and venerable apple tree in the garden when we came to [...]
September Gardening TipsCreated by Jane Jackson in Being You, Home and Garden
كيف اقدر اشتري وابيع اسهم follow September is one of my most favourite months of the year, the garden is giving its final push of gloriousness. The yellow of Rudbekia , purple of Asters and the most beautiful azure blue skies and golden light.
- Keep deadheading and tidying up perennials.
- Pick your sweet peas to encourage the final flush.
- Divide perennials for more free plants.
- In my part of the country we have had only a little rain so water new plants especially, always water the roots and either in the early morning or evening.
- Plant Spring flowering plants and bulbs.
- Don’t forget to collect seeds from your perennials, keep in a brown paper bag and label them.
- In the veg and fruit garden it is time for harvesting and to enjoy the fruits of your labours.
- If you have tender plants look out for early frosts, perennials that are not frost hardy need to go inside soon.
- The lawn needs attention before the Winter, raise the blades on your mower and mow less often.
- Any patches that need some TLC, now is the time, seed or patch with new turf, keep it watered.
- Time to scarify as well, it is worth doing, you can use a rake and just rake out the thatch and then aerate, making holes all over the lawn to allow it to breathe.
- Autumn feed is also a job for now.
- It really is the time for general housekeeping in the garden.
- Lets hope we all enjoy some beautiful Autumn days and breakfasts in the garden, might need your fleece on though!
http://i3group.com.au/?klykva=%D8%AD%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%84%D8%A7-%D8%A5%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B9&393=05 flexibelt jobb hemifrån Jane