Foreword by Lynne Berry We are all familiar with lifetime achievement awards. Usually handed out [...]
Our advice for granny-to-be Carole MiddletonCreated by Charlotte in Ban the Bun, Being You
We asked our Facebook followers to give us their advice, in less than 10 words, for new granny-to-be Carole Middleton.
Here’s what they said:
- Elizabeth Shaw Just treasure being a gran I am a great gran I love it
- Rosemarie Price lots of love, cuddles, patience, stories, and listen to them x
- Lynda Crisp Enjoy!
- Bridget Woodhouse Listen and enjoy, only give advice when asked!
- Lesley Faith Bowman Make sure you get on with the other Granny!
- Jill Durnell treasure every moment
- Vera Dawber Power It will all come natural to Carole…..a great feeling….I love it….xx
- Muriel Granny Madson Treasure every moment. XX
- Michele Dunkley Enjoy every precious moment…..being a grandmother is just magic…xxx
- Rae Cooke Just enjoy every minute, they grow up way too fast
- Sheila Lyons Just enjoy the little ray of sunhine entering your life.
- Sue Davies Lots and lots of love, cuddles, and giggles…..and enjoy every minute you spend with them. Precious times xxx
- Jane Lawson Don’t read the Daily Mail
- Anita Bardelang Love and enjoy ~ avoid imposing your ways onto the new Parents.
- Julie Price Grannies are very special to their grandchildren enjoy the moments
- Lynda Williams Enjoy being a nan, I love it. The best part of having grandchildren to stay is that they go home! lol! I love them all really! XXXXX
- Lynn Jackson Just enjoy.
- Marian Rowden Just love being a Grandma, it’s so special and it bring’s back all the memories when our children were small.
- Myra Major Savour, enjoy every precious moment. The best experience in the world.
- Ros Beeson Get used to wiping – noses/bottoms/work, play and eating surfaces. But it’s so worth it.
- Ann Dryhurst u enjoy ur grandchildren more, worry more, have more time with them
- Myra Cant why would anyone offer advice to a woman who has brought up 3 children who are decent individuals. She will love `em like the rest of us do. I hope she enjoys them
- Myra Cant sorry thats a lot more than 10!
See the original thread here.