Esther Rantzen talks to Grannynetters about her new helpline for older people, The Silver Line. [...]
How to be breast awareCreated by Verity in Being You, Health and fitness
Love your breasts. Be breast aware.
اسهم بورصة البحرين الخيارات الثنائية استراتيجية منخفضة المخاطر Being breast aware simply means knowing what your breasts look and feel like normally, being on the lookout for any unusual changes and getting them checked out by your doctor.
It’s as simple as TLC:
- TOUCH your breasts. Can you feel anything unusual?
- LOOK for changes. Is there any change in shape or texture?
- CHECK anything unusual with your doctor.
http://www.ac-brno.org/?pycka=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B0%D9%87%D8%A8&24d=9a البورصة السعودية تداول الذهب No one knows your body better than you and everyone will have their own way of touching and looking for changes – there’s no special technique and you don’t need any training.
Changes to check for:
- Can you feel a lump? Either in the breast, upper chest or armpits.
- Is there a lumpy area? Or unusual thickening of the breast tissue that doesn’t go away?
- Is there any unusual pain? Either in part of the breast or the armpit.
- Any change in size or shape? For example, one breast might become larger or lower than the other.
- Any change in skin texture? Such as puckering or dimpling of the skin of the breast.
- What about the appearance or direction of the nipple? For example, one might become inverted (turned in) when it normally points out.
- Any unusual discharge? One or both nipples might have a discharge.
- Any rash or crusting? Of the nipple or surrounding area.
- Is anything unusual? If so, get it checked out by your doctor as soon as possible.
If you would like to find out about the treatment options available to you, you can download Breakthrough’s publication “The Best Treatment Guidelines” from their website at www.breakthrough.org.uk. The Guidelines provide women with early breast cancer the information they need to be active partners in their care. It explains what treatments are available, how effective they can be and which may be best for them. For more information visit breakthrough.org.uk.
سعر جرام الذهب في السعوديه By Breakthrough Breast Cancer